Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review: A Cow's Milk Japan Beauty Soap

A Cow's Milk Japan Beauty Soap 

Hello everyone.. This is my first time in history to make a review in my blog.. I told you there's something that will might interest you.. So Here it is, Taadaahh!
A cow's milk beauty soap made in japan

As you know, Before I use any products, I have to search other reviews about this brand soap.  I didn't know that simple-looking bar of soap can be so popular among Japanese girls and possibly boys....
My very close friend suggested to me to use this product and she wants me to try this . I didn't hesitate, so I bought it from my friend. It is very affordable price. One box is 100 pesos only (Philippine).

What I read about other’s reviews? Interesting eh? It said that the Blue soap also proven effective for whitening..hmmn really interesting.. And rich in moisturizers, milk, and lots of milk fat and squalene... Continuous usage will make your skin smooth, radiant and baby like complexion after using the soap .... It is also good for the skin with acne problems like whitening acne marks, dark spots, melasma, stretchmarks and intimate area. It helps eliminate fine lines cause by ageing and helps eliminate Body Odors, feeling fresh all day as it contains a refreshing jasmine fragrance. Also Guaranteed high-quality, formulated and tested by Japanese Dermatologist and affordable price..




What I don't like about this, that the Blue soap gives my skin dryness a little bit, not an overly dryness, just because if I don't use the lotion, my skin gets dried that's why I always put lotion in my body after taking a bath and everyday wherever I go.. ahaha So I guess it was fine.. 

Anyway, I don't think the blue soap cause some dryness.. Yeah...

What I like about this, It is 100% Imported and Made in Japan. The lather was rich and the scent was nice because It carries a relaxing jasmine fragrance. Scent-wise, it is not really jasmine.. But I think its smells like a cow's milk.. ahahaha.  The price is so cheap(only 100 pesos in Philippines). Literally, the soap contains of milk fat, a cow's milk and it will keep your skin moist and fresh after being washed. The soap doesn’t melts that fast and it is really proven effective..

 After using this in 1 week, my skin gets whiter and makes my skin now feels better and much smoother that I could really felt the silky smooth feeling on my legs! But I could still experienced some a little bit dryness. Overall it wasn’t not bad though as it cleansed well and I like its Jasmine- uhhmmn certainly prefer the cow's milk like fragrance and rich lather. ahhaa  =P
This Cow Beauty Soap is an old, popular, and ubiquitous brand of soap in Japan. Cow Brand was founded in 1909 in Kyoshinsha, Japan, and has been making soap continually since, persevering even when their factory was destroyed during World War II.
For more details go to the website here
cow-soap.com.jp
 Japan’s Cosme.net

The Ingredients of the Cow Brand Soap contains of milk and milk fat (Milk Butter), rich in moisturizer, squalene, and jasmine fragrance.

Size:  Blue is 85gm

 Massage lather onto your face and body but don't leave it dry, add a bit more water to your face and body and lather again . Then spread over your skin to cleanse. This way, it is actually less drying and also you can use the soap for longer. Excellent for oily to normal skin. And Good for all skin types.



I would love recommend the Cow Beauty Soap (Blue soap) for those of you who is looking for an affordable and adorable face and body cleanser that makes your skin more whiter and feels so smooooth and better!! Try some this sometimes!! Thank you! ^_^

image

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment