Sunday, February 24, 2013

Asian Simple Shimmering Eye makeup




image
It's been a while to be back again to my blog!
image As you can see, It's a simple Ulzzang Eye makeup without circle lenses and false lashes..This was my first time (how to) to post in my blog, ..I can't say that I'm a professional makeup artist but I have a little experience when it comes to makeup.But at least I'll try to make it better. Well, practice makes perfect Anyway.. I love to add, mix and combine in any color of eye shadow.. image
These pictures you can see is not me..This is my Childhood friend, well, I just want her to be my eye model, for now!.. Because I actually love her eyes and its relatively large eyes especially her pupil than mine...ehehe.. image

Without eye makeup


Starts here:,
image

First, I use pencil eyeliner.



Second, use black liquid eyeliner . Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner..

Apply a base. And blend the green eye shadow palette into your whole eye lid. Swipe it on and make sure it settles naturally on your skin.

Next,  Apply and blend white shimmer eye shadow palette for your initial color and cover your whole eye lid. White helps make the eyes appear brighter. It's look like a green-white shimmer..

Apply some Rose pink eye shadow palette 

Apply some Brown shimmer on the area directly on top of your crease to brighten your eyes.

Before
You can see the faded of liquid eyeliner because of the eye shadow, then, Fill in the space between your eyelashes using black liquid eyeliner again
and it should wing outwards at the end..
After

Then apply mascara on your top lashes

 Tadaaa!
This is how it looks like finished Asian simple shimmering  eye makeup with eyes open!..
image
And there you have it!.. =)

Have a nice day, everyone! <3 p="">
image

XOXO