Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lux Perfume Soap Bar Review


Lux Perfume Soap Bar

Hello Everyone.. Here's another one. My 2nd review.. 
A Masterfully designed and crafted by perfume experts from New York, Paris, and London.. 
The new Lux, Lux Luxurryy is now in the Philippines.. Yey...

I got new products to try out this month of November.. I know you'll already heard about these products and I never doubt it, you'll gonna love this.. Because this one of the best-selling available in the market today.. Actually, I was looking for the perfect essence perfume, to pamper, and also a time of relaxation and luxury for my face and body..You know what I was really excited to try this LUX perfume soap. The NEW LUX Perfumed Soap Bar Collection is available in four fabulous scents. 
(Magical Spell, White Impress, Soft Touch and Love Forever.)




I'll bet, there is no disappointments when using Lux and I feel it is one of the great brands on the market at the moment. 

I like the fact that the fragrances aren't too strong and it’s easy to use and rinse this soap for everyday use anytime of the year. This soap doesn't melt in the water. And it doesn't loose its shape. Both produces a good lather. My skin felt soft and smooth to touch after using the product.The perfume scent on my skin is long lasting..No allergic reaction, irritation, or whatsoever. Overall this is a great soap that the price is decent and affordable and it's easy to find. However, I love an embossed floral design on the sides of the bar soap making the soap feel and look feminine and luxurious. and unforgettable impression wherever I go...

How to use:

Of course you know how to use this soap don't you?ehehe.. It's really simple.. Just Massage lather onto your body then rinse it off...

Well so far the other two soaps are great but I love this two soaps from the Magical Spell and White Impress.. After using this products, something magical happened to me.. Ehehehe


LUX : White Impress

The color of the body soap is white, can you see? ehehe.. The texture of the body soap is creamy and doesn't melt that fast... This one. Uhmmn .. The smell is also great but doesn't last really long, but it smells like vanilla to me haha ..  So it's not an issue for me anyway. The body soap gives an immediate brightening result. It absorbs into the skin really well.. I'm so amaze after using this soap it really gives my skin a fairer and I really love it.. So I'm glad that I try it out!

What it claims:

Lux White Impress for beautiful whitening in a body wash from the skin experts. This unique formula, with triple-action-system, helps create an overall white radiant look. Exfoliation with microcrystals to gently remove dull skin to reveal a radiant look. Whitens skin with mulberry extract. Moisturizes with luscious honey to replenish your skin's moisture



LUX:  Magical Spell

“Master perfumer Nicole Mancini helped design this irresistible fragrance with the unabashedly feminine woman in mind. Featuring an intense and alluring blend of dark woods, golden amber and vanilla bean that come to life in every bath, Magical Spell unlocks a woman’s bold side, leaving her feeling more beautiful and confident than ever.”

The brand’s signature bar soap Magical Spell captures the addictive notes of the precious and exotic Black Orchid, together with opulent dark florals.

*Note*
This soap is not a whitening nor an anti-aging soap so no need to see effects in two or three weeks time. This is a fine fragrance soap- a luxurious soap that's intended to leave skin smooth and fragrant.

This bar soap is soo exotic! How I love love love the fragrance of this body soap!! Can you believe it?  A mix of fresh orchid flowers, and some berries combine it together with fragrance pearls of exotic blooms and essential oils.. Aside from Black Orchid and Juniper Oil, she also combined essences of peach, musk, patchouli, vanilla, red currant, jasmine, and a lot more to come up with this bold and unique scent. Strong yet sweet.. The fragrance calms my senses and my mood uplifts !! That's a big thing, smelling good definitely and pampered yourself makes you cheerful and relax. It lathers very well and a little amount if enough. It washes out easily.


Would definitely recommend this LUX Perfume Soap for those who wants that smells like you're wearing perfume everyday and no need to spray, you'll be addicted sniffing your skin! , then you should try this.. The price and quantity  is worth every penny.


Happy Reading and Happy Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment